Friday, May 10, 2013

Past

Okay seem like now I have time to update my blog so it gonna be very long. So be prepare uh hehehehe >.<

Hmmm after I made her become angry with me, I do realise tht I am a type of guy tht dun usually like to argue or fight with ppl. Cos I just keep quiet abt everything that happen around me even if I dun like it, I just suck my tumb n just move on cos I damn damn lazy to argue with people as some ppl will just argue back with you using stupid reason n u can just wanna shut him/her up. N the other reason is just tht I dun wanna hurt ppl feeling. Can see tht I rarely ask ppl thing or so as I dun wanna be selfish person. But after got her angry I find tht all this is true now need to change or so loh. Hahaha but I really dun know how to talk to her. Not cos of awkward cos I dun know which words to pick n used in my sentence to her.  Just hope tht I am able to talk to her maybe.

Next for this past few days, memory of him keep appearing in my head everytime. Like those memory I had with him in china, school n outside. All the stupid things tht we used totalk abt etc.  I really dun know why but based on some dededuction,  I guess I kinda miss him? Even though I can deny it with words coming out of my mouth but I cannot deny the true feeling I felt currently. Yes we did argue a lot last time but I guess this is the worst one tht we had so far. I dun know but now I must really stand my ground. Yeap I miss him n wanna talk to him etc but I cannot as whn I made the decision it is absolute. To me fren meant everything as I am not close to my family n have little fren around me so each fren tht I made is damn precious to me. But ya lah something I say tht I dun miss thn wat so ever but deep down I really miss hahaha cannot blame me though as I dun usually say the truth abt my feeling to some maybe but not all. So something need to see my sentence structure n my tone loh hahaha XD

Now abt intern. Okay so currently I am doing two project for my intern but kinda of depress leh cos one of the project tht I am doing the cell got contamination now need to re do again :( learn new things though like staining, edit photo n all the things loh. Hahaa but yesterday I got to take care n teach a student doing phd on the staining tht I am doing must say tht it is damn nervous cos phd leh. But all end well cos she understand wat i said woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment