Hmm suddenly got some feeling or rather mood to write down a story haha. Ps for any bad grammer or some sentence structure >.<
Looking nervously in an empty room with him, I could not bare myself to say a single words out and also could not move from my seat as I could sense tht he was staring at me from the back. Yes I do like him from back thn when we were in the same high school. He was famous in school as he got the good look n cool personality thus ppl always like to hang around with him but he always beside me to keep me accompany. From there I develop a feeling for him but could not say it as I dun wan our relationship as fren to end if I confess to him.
Suddenly the sound of the chair being moved came behind me. I turn n look there he was standing behind me. I did not know wat to do n out of the blue I noticed tht in pinned down on the table in front of me. I look at him n ask him. He did not reply. The only things I could see was he moisturising his lip with his tongue n before I could digest on the situation, I felt something touch my lips. It was his lips. The moist lip glued to my lips n I was shocked n try to push hin away but it there was no progress.
His tongue trying to enter my mouth n I could smell his pheromone as he trying to do tht to me. I still struggle myself to get out. Suddenly his hand rub against my body n wondering. Before I notice, the buttons on my shirt is being unbuttoned one by one n my belt is being removed.
Hahah shall stop here the rest u can guess n think wat happen ><
No comments:
Post a Comment