Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Dream n Fantasy
Ppl always say tht if you have a dream, u can surely make your dream come true whn you work hard for it. Or around tht line they will say to you. But they do not know tht some dream will not come true even if u urself work damn hard for it, even if u put in 100% effort. The dream will not come true no matter wat. Yes I am a bit or rather too negative but tht does not mean tht I am stupid enough to put my hope high enough to think tht the dream I tht I have will come true cos if it doesn't it will just hurt me as I feel like my time n effort a put to waste n suffer from depression. Even ur fantasy is useless to let ur mind roam free nthink abt things with couls only occur whn u r born with it. I know some might say tht we r born with a fixed plan from him blah blah blah but I dun believe in tht cos in life you control ur own fate n life. Rather thn say tht I was born to be this tht all. Hais but sometime it might be true tht we r born with things tht we ourself cannot control. Like me I know myself well tht I was born to be alone n have limit number of fren n I accept it. Kinda of suck lah to be lonely but wat to do. Haha I dun care of wat ppl say but I just sometime u need to suck up just to be accepted in a group or to be accept by ppl. I am not like tht kinda of ppl. Rather thn sucking up which I find it stupid, I find fren who r there for me who understand n know me. But sometime I will feel damn jealous lah cos of those stupid couple always do their things like after school meet up or after intern meet n go home together. To be able to find someone tht fit another half of ur heart is not easy. I thought tht I found mine twice but I am wrong haha maybe cos I am too nice to ppl tht they intend to keep me as a fren or maybe because I dun have the look. I can be not nice at all I can be a demon n cold heartless person if I wan to just like last time but I change. Now I wish I was like last timr heartless n cold. Hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment