Saturday, May 11, 2013
Friends
I always dun usually like to be with ppl or rather stay with thm or talk cos I dun see the need aometimes n thus I have no fren last time. Tht was my thinking. But during secondary school I must say tht I am a guy with a few fren cos I dun really like to make fren as I am shy or rather dun see the need after tht things start to change slowly whn I reach poly where I find tht fren r important n they will always be there blah blah blah. But the main thing is tht the fren tht I have is the one tht I am proud to say tht they r my fren or rather close fren where they understand me, can make me happy. Techinally be there with me in my good time n bad hahah okay bah only some of thm I am proud to call thm my fren actually there is 4 ppl tht are really dear to me even n I will do anything for thm :) yeap I dun need many fren to be with but just need thm four cos they r the one tht really make me feel damn happy even whn i am sad n know me even if I never say anything. I am really blessed to be able to meet thm n I will always cherish thm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment