Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lost

Hmm today kinda stupid as I gotten myself lost somewhere in singapore hahaha wanna go to Thomson plaze so drop at the mrt station before bishan on the circle line... end up walk walk n find myself getting lost twice. Damn hot n gotten myself lost sian can say tht I turn wrong direction n lucky I ask some ppl for direction n end up getting to Thomson plaze with little amount of energy n sweat like a mad dog hahaha... hmmm during the getting lost time frame, I must say tht it kinda remind me of life, where we r always going to be lost at a certain point of time but if we ask direction (help) we will surely find our way out. Rather thn being stubborn n just walk blindly n get u to no where. But walking blindly got it own merit as u might find some nice place to see or chill out next time hahaha. Marco polo would be proud of me haha for following his foot step LOL hahaha...

After walking at Thomson plaza, time to go back must say tht I still talk to this guy tht I met jn the PFP camp. He is kinda of my junior hahaha. Feel sad for him as from school start till now he feels lonely n he is like being outcast by his classmate :( hais wish tht I was there to accompany him so tht he will not be lonely.  Cos I dun wan hin to do stupid things like skip school etc hais hais hope tht internship end fast so tht I could see him maybe. But I think by tht time he should have a close fren to be with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment