Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Decision n life

Yes my action on the decision tht I made is somehow betraying all my group member. But pls remember tht u ppl are the one tht never hold on to your words. But this reason was not the only reason as why I left the team it is also because I could not bare to see another on of my good fren who have no team be alone n will be placed to random team. Tht why I decided go leave n go with him. So if you are truely my fren, rather thn be angry with me or say tht I made a busted move, I would rather u call me n ask me why I leave. This is like the same incident as last time where I told u my action n u straight away judge me without listening to my explanation.  I thought tht u have learn your lesson but I am sad to say you have not. I decided to stay silent n will wait for you to make the first move if u see me as a fren, if not I will just dun care abt it already. Yes this might make me as an ass but I am seriously very tired n sometime dun even know you tht well cos u changed a lot cos of her.

Well I get depressed easily but now I feel tht this time around I am not depress abt wat happen. I will see this as a test rather thn emo one corner.  Being a stoic person is no easy thing but constantly u will find yourself trap in the void n pressure will consume you right up. I will just wait until the day where I will be broken down n could not stand up again, whn yht happen,  tht will be the time where I am truely tired n fully consume or suck in the void. Slowly the light at the end will be getting unreachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment