Sunday, April 28, 2013
happy
To be able to stay happy always is kinda a big deal to me as I really wanna smile n be happy always. But the situation as always bring me to the negative side n test my limit. Yea I know tht I can choose if I wanna be happy or not but sometime the incident or situation affect me n thus how can I be happy... pretend to smile n just ignore the worlds is wat I got at last time but now everything around me affecting me even smallest things could just affect me. Hmmm really just wanna be happy n carefree like I used to be just like last time dun bother wat ppl say or think just do wat I wan hahaha. Yea I can do it woohoo... but sometime I think I got bipolar disorder is it because of my horoscope? Or simply just because of me myself hahaha hope tht my pms mood will be kept at bay hahaha as it will affect me more often n ppl around me. Yeap I should smile more n be cheerful as ever hahahaha okie lame liao zzzzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment