Hmm been too long since my last post so well just update thn hahha n a bit of something >.< currently doing internship n must say tht can be either tiring or slacking haha but the project tht I am currently doing 2 project... just hopefully tht the project is done n get results woohoo. The environment of the place is kinda depending cos not everyone is tht close but they r frendly can be a joke also since they like to crank some joke to ease the tension hahahhaa but kinda glad to be having my intern over there hehehe...
Now feeling, for this past few days the feeling of sad n uneasiness have been attacking me n left me confused or rather scared of wat to come... hmn I dun usually show ppl my fear ortell thm wat I am scared abt but I am still a human where I also scared of things n sometime wanna just hhide myself or run away from it but I can't. Tried it before but I fall deeper n more pain is produce hais :(
No comments:
Post a Comment