Friday, June 28, 2013

internship

Hahaha been working my ass off during this internship n always lack of sleep n rest. Damn shag hmmm only like 3 more official week left before the internship end. Hmmm dun know if it is a good news or bad hahhaa. Basically I am too tired to think abt my feeling n my emotion liao cos of work hahahaha. I am like a soulless person already dun know how to show emotion hahaha cos I am always tired n tired n tired zzzzzz hais hahahhaha n seem like my poly life is ending soon also must really do damn well in last sem n get into uni loh hahaha typical dream n plab for all yea but really cannot wait to study more as I am theory person more thn practical.  Think tht all for today folk see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment