Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Torture

Every night before I sleep, this four song would be played n one of them would be on repeat.   These songs always remind me of her n it kinda suck cos I know tht she is not mine but I just wan her. It is hard to forget her after so long tht I love her. The songs will always n mever fail to make my heart feel pain n hurt. Sometime I just wonder why do I really let this song bring me to the past. Is it stupid tht I listen to it n make myself feel depress n hurt hahaha but the songs really explain how I felt and yes it kinda tortured myself to listen to it but after sometime I guess I will be immune to the song... oh the four songs are all korean song: wedding dress, because I'm stupid, please and please be nice to me. Yeap these are the four song >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment