Friday, March 15, 2013

Feeling

Chase someone and being said tht you betray him is really in my mind right now... tht the past tht have been replaying in my mind... after all the person tht said I betray him,  approve of my chasing but it was all too late. Now even he chase another person. And I was left alone n broken.  Looking at how ppl are together always curious me on why they wanna be together, the type of feeling tht it produce. But now for me I have to give up on doing so. How stupid a person can be whn he is falling in love?  How blind the person can be whn he is in love? How naive a person can be whn he is in love?  All this question I know the answer. But to say the truth it is not the curious of being in love tht always bug me, it is not the envy feeling to look at couple tht make me wanna fall in love. But, it is the feeling it produce, it is the trust and time tht are being forge tht I wan tk fall. Sometime whn the time is right, you would surely wan to find your soul partner to complete the other half of you. But there is always objection being made by ur fren or those stupid comment tht held you back. This make u feel useless and worthless,  u would be like sitting in the dark corner and be depress all over it. If lucky enough someone would pull you out of the darkness and make ur live a better and meaningful.  Those are your true fren tht you could always rely on and you could whine and bitch around. But sometime u would not wanna disturb them as they also got their own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment