Hahaha long time since I update my blog yo ya been busy rotting at home ya. Hmmm so two update tht I gonna say first is finish ranking n register for me fyp team. Must say tht the team is a 5 members n can't wait to work with thm. Hmm maybe she is right I should be in a team tht make me happy rather thn just cos I have too hahaha. Second update is I starting baking hahaha the pic are at my IG so yeap hahaha must say I enjoy it man but the only thing is just tht hate the cleaning part >.<
Hmm tht all for the update. Now as the title say music and songs, hmm my choice of musicor songs is ddepending on my mood as I can listen to anything good yo not metal and kinda stuff. Sometime whn I am down or depress music is tht only tht will be there for me hahaha kinda sad to be lonely but hey at least got music to accompany me. Hmm sometime I also sing but only in my room hahaha dun know out of tune or not nice but hack care just sing my emotion out I guess hahaha. Be it sad or happy but mostly sad -_- hahaa okay tht all for today
No comments:
Post a Comment